Kent-Seattle Product Specifications
Medium density fiberboard, (MDF) or plywood. MDF is used in most applications.
- Paint grade MDF
- Low pressure laminate-white, almond, folkstone gray, dove gray, black,hard rock maple, cherry, ginger oak, candlelight, brushed aluminum.
- Rotary red oak veneer
- Rotary white maple veneer
Rotary white birch veneer
Custom wood veneer.
High pressure laminate-Wilsonart, Formica, Nevamar, Pionite, Arborite, Laminart, Abet Laminati, or others. Please provide laminate manufacturer, color name and color number.
- Blank groove
- Plastic channel-white, gray, black, almond
- Custom colors available with minimum quantities. Call for bid.
- High pressure laminate strips in grooves. Specify color.
- Omniwall T metal inserts-mill finish aluminum, black powdercoated, brass.
- Custom powder coated colors are available. Minimums may apply.
Standard is horizontal 4’ tall x 8’ long with slots in the 8’ direction.
Vertical crossgrooved is 8’ tall x 4’ long with slots in the 4’ direction.
Core is ¾” thick. Other sheet sizes available.
Standard is 3” oc. Increments of 3” and 4” are available.
Some examples of standard specifications:
- 5 sheets 4’ x 8’ x 3” oc MDF with Wilsonart 1573-60 frosty white/white plastic channel.
- 8 sheets crossgrooved 8’ tall x 4’ wide x 6” oc MDF with Wilsonart 1595-60 black with black omniwall inserts.
- 10 sheets 4’ x 8’ x 3” oc Excel PB white lpl omniwall-mill finish aluminum.