Placentia-LA Product Specifications
Medium density fiberboard, (MDF) Excel PB particleboard or plywood. MDF is used in most applications.
- Paint grade MDF and Excel PB.
- Low pressure laminate-white, almond, light gray, dove gray, black, black oak, hard rock maple, cherry, honey oak, mocha java, summer flame, brushed aluminum, silver foil, gold foil, dry erase white and black.
- Excel PB white, dove gray, black, hard rock maple.
- Cold-rolled urethane topcoated low pressure laminate woodgrains-Aria, Autumn Leaves, Latitude North, Spring Blossom, Winter Cherry, Summer Breeze.
- Rotary red oak veneer, rotary white maple veneer, custom wood veneer.
- High pressure laminate-Wilsonart, Formica, Nevamar, Pionite, Arborite, Laminart, Abet Laminati, or others. Please provide laminate manufacturer, color name and color number. Available in MDF or Excel PB.
- Acrylic mirror
- Blank groove
- Plastic channel-white, gray, black, almond
- Custom colors available with minimum quantities. Call for bid.
- High pressure laminate strips in grooves. Specify color.
- Omniwall T metal inserts-mill finish aluminum, black and gold anodized. Custom powder coated colors are available. Minimums may apply.
- J-metal inserts-mill finish aluminum, black anodized.
Standard is horizontal 4’ tall x 8’ long with slots in the 8’ direction.
Vertical crossgrooved is 8’ tall x 4’ long with slots in the 4’ direction.
Core is ¾” thick. Other sheet sizes available.
Standard is 3” oc. Increments of 3” and 4” are available.
Some examples of standard specifications:
- 5 sheets 4’ x 8’ x 3” oc MDF with Wilsonart 1573-60 frosty white/white plastic channel.
- 8 sheets crossgrooved 8’ tall x 4’ wide x 6” oc MDF with Wilsonart 1595-60 black with black omniwall inserts.
- 10 sheets 4’ x 8’ x 3” oc Excel PB white lpl omniwall-mill finish aluminum.